Email has quickly become the primary correspondence medium, not only in the business environment but also for private use.
Blackberry offers a mobile solution that incorporates the benefits of:
- Always on, always connected technology
- The ability to view attachments
- The ability to manage your mail box
- Integration with your existing email server
- Advanced voice communications technology
- Centralized management of all Blackberry devices on your account
Blackberry Email Solutions
Digicel can provide a Blackberry solution to suit your specific communications need.
Blackberry Internet Service (BIS)
The Blackberry Internet Service is an Internet-based solution which is best suited for use by small businesses that may not have a dedicated email server, and individuals with personal email accounts.
Supported Email services include:
· Lotus Notes (with forwarding rule)
· Internet Service Provider email accounts
· Internet-based email services like Yahoo Plus, Hotmail Plus, AOL, Gmail
The BIS service is available for both postpaid and prepaid customers, who choose for one of the 3 BlackBerry bundles
· BlackBerry Messaging Bundle
· BlackBerry Social Networking Bundle
· BlackBerry Internet Bundle
Prepaid users can easily activate the service by calling to *136# and follow the instructions they receive.
Blackberry Enterprise Solution (BES)
Supported Email Servers include:
- Microsoft® Exchange
- IBM Lotus® Domino
- Novell Groupwise