FAQs: Prepaid Roaming
1. How do I topup my account while I am roaming?
In an effort to afford you every facility to make the prepaid roaming as seamless as possible, Digicel provides numerous options for recharging your account:
• Topup with sufficient credit before you leave your country
• Purchase your vouchers while in
• topup online via this website with your credit card
2. Will there be a special way to check my balance while roaming?
Simply press *142# and send as usual and you will be given a balance update on the screen of your phone.
3. What will happen if my balance is too low to make/receive a call?
If your balance is below the required amount for making a call and you try to call someone, you will hear a "low balance" tone and the call will not go through, once you top-up again, you will regain the services of you phone. If someone tries to call you while your balance is too low, the call will not be connected.
4. How do I access my voicemail while roaming?
To access the voicemail service while roaming, dial the number captioned below from your handset.
5. If I have any questions or problems, how do I contact customer care?
If you need to contact customer care while roaming abroad, you may use any of the following medium:
Phone: + 599 717 4400
Click here for Pre-Paid Roaming Tariffs & Rates